Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Week Three



It's hard to believe that he's three weeks old already! I had him to the Dr. last week and he weighed 7lbs. 9oz. He's tolerating the formula well which is an answer to prayer. He's a good Ezzo baby :o) eats every three hours and is on an awake 1 1/2 hours, sleep 1 1/2 hours cycle. Last night I gave him a bottle at 9:45 and had him in bed by 10:30. I slept until 3:58 and when I checked on him he was just starting to wake up. He ate and went right back to sleep. I woke him at 7 to keep him on schedule. I am amazed that we have another good baby... I'm very blessed. Well, it's time for another bottle.

4 comments:

Charity said...

woohoo! Pictures! He is such a cutie (even Nathan says so ;o) Can't wait to meet him in person.

Mary Ellen said...

Love the picture of the three boys - I have been where you are so I understand your gratefulness for all your helpers, that is wonderful. When my third was born (ours was a girl, the third boy arrived two years later) ours were newborn, 2 and 4 too.

Don't you just love the Ezzo's? I'll be forever grateful for their books since it made motherhood so much easier in almost every way for me.

Congratulations on your new addition.

Faithe said...

What a beautiful family!! I've been checking every day to see if you've had time to blog, and figured things are rather hectic these days. Are you still homeschooling Allan along with your other responsibilities? Wow! I'm sure you have your hands full, but I'm glad, too, that your mother-in-law is close to help out.

Oh, by the way, one of the couples from our church took us out last Saturday evening for Pastor's Appreciation month. They took us to Martinsburg to Traditions Restaurant. Our waitress looked so familiar and then I recognized her as the Rhodes girl you were friends with "way back." I told her who I was and she said to say hi to you. What a great place to eat!!

Will you be home over Christmas? Hopefully we'll get to see you then.

Take care and keep the pictures coming....when you have time???!!!

Nichole said...

Mrs. Brown,
Your little ones are beautiful. Congrats on the newest addition. :)
Nichole Sechrest-Kilgore