Thursday, January 08, 2009

Playing Catch up


Now that things are "slowing down" I'll try to catch up on what happened over the past month. First of all, back in November I did a baby shower cake for a young lady in our Sunday School class who was expecting her first little one. It was a fun cake but Daniel was a little distressed to see his truck in use! As a side note about our recent church growth: I had a baby in October, one of my best friends (Linda Schaub) had a baby in October, Jackie Bishop had her baby, then Rachael Easley had hers in December, Jenny Flores had hers in December also and Kelly Stamper was to be induced today! :o) Now that's one way to have a church grow!

2 comments:

Kim M. said...

Now that's a GREAT way to grow a church! Congratulations!
Ours is growing too the same way (Faith Mission in Bedford, IN).

Melanie C. said...

I absolutely love the cake! I just made a birthday cake for my oldest yesterday. Let's just say I will keep practicing!