Saturday, November 01, 2014

Saturday Sermon



Someone asked me after my last post where I found sermons that would challenge and speak truth to my life. So I thought I would start doing a "Saturday Sermon" post of sermons/talks that have challenged me. Not all will come from preachers of my theological persuasion but the truth of God's Word doesn't change based on my theological camp. As with any communication- verbal or written - it's held up to the standard of God's Word, the truth is gleaned, and the chaff blown away.

To kick it off I'm starting with one of my favorite preachers. I'm not just saying that because I'm married to him. The greatest blessing of my life has been being married to a man who is first and foremost is committed to the truth of God's Word.

"Waging Successful Spiritual War" -  This sermon was preached in chapel here at GBSC at the beginning of this school year. Though he typically preaches exegetical sermons, this is a topical message.


No comments: