Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The days are so packed!









There's been a whirlwind of activity taking place as our family prepares for the little guy's arrival. But we've had our share of fun too.

 September 11th was my birthday so I took the boys to the Creation Museum for the morning. Philip had to teach so he wasn't able to join us. We ate breakfast together and he gave me something I'd mentioned I'd like to have months ago but had forgotten! Then when I got home in the afternoon he had bought roses and those were waiting for me. It was perfect weather...about 73 degrees and not many people there (at least the part we were in). We stayed in the gardens and petting zoo the entire time and the boys had the best of times. Feeding the fish, petting the animals, going across the swinging bridge. The day was perfect, the setting beautiful, and I had good company...just wish Philip could have gone along. It was a great day made more special by sharing it with my favorite family.

No comments: