Monday, February 16, 2009

Good News! (at least if you use BJUP for Homeschooling)

I was hoping this would happen for this fall! And it did :o) When we visited the Press this summer I asked if they were working on any options other than DVD or Hard Drive. My old supervisors said that they were but no time frame was being projected at that point. This evening I got this e-mail! I'm excited and looking forward to hearing the details. It looks as though it will be more customer service friendly than the DVD or Hard Drive programs were. Whooo Hoooooo!!!!

BTW: Homeschooling is another thing I won't blog about :o) but if you want to know one of the reasons why we chose BJUP and not another publisher as our core curriculum source check out this website.

1 comment:

lauralavon said...

Thanks for the BJUP update and link. My girls have done their first BJUP couse this year-- Geography, in the DVD format. They have learned so much! I had read that BJUP strives to not just have students memorize, but also integrate the subjects (at least in the high school level) to build a deeper understanding and logical connection to the information they are taking in. I highly recommend this course, for sure!